NIOS Online Admission for Class 12th
NIOS Online Admission for Class 12th
N.I.O.S. is the open school owned by the Indian Government, which aims to provide literacy in each segment of India. The primary motive followed by N.I.O.S. is to provide flexible and better learning to the children. The examination system developed by N.I.O.S. is similar to that of C.I.S.C.E. and C.B.S.E. N.I.O.S. mainly functions to develop plans and promoting Open School in all over India.The institute tries to provide financial support to the India Government. They have developed an action plan to provide education to the disadvantaged groups like minorities, disabled, women, etc.
Eligibility for Class 12th NIOS Admission 2021
Before you are planning to take NIOS admission for the 12th class, you must know the terms and eligibility criteria. There are specific points you need to consider before filling the form:
- A candidate, who is applying for admission in class 12, must have completed his 16 years.
- They need a scanned copy of their 10th class mark sheet. The students need to show their 10th passed from any board certified in India. Students preparing for the exams for all subjects immediately after 10th grade shall not be allowed in one attempt.
- Students need their identity address proof with them.
- Two colored photographs and their cast certificate
- Students who are handicapped need a Government Hospital certified proof.
Structure Of NIOS Admission Form For 12th Class:
- The students who have passed their secondary examination from the recognized board are eligible for a senior secondary course.
- NIOS. has now introduced online admissions for senior secondary education. Now the learners can register online by visiting the nearest study center or the facilitation center. They may even visit the Regional Centre for registration.
- Students must make sure to complete their form within a given time limit; otherwise, their forms will be rejected.
- The information must be valid as they will cross-check everything after filling the form.
10th, 12th फेल विद्यार्थी निराश ना हो, अपना साल बचाए।
NIOS 12th Class Admission Form, 2021
- The admission form for the 12th class is all online procedure. Students can visit the N.I.O.S. site first to register themselves and then further provide their details.
- The candidates must apply in the given dates; otherwise, the window will go out of service later on.
- A half-filled application form will not be accepted.
- After the whole process, students have to pay the fees online.
Guidelines to Fill The NIOS Admission Form for 12th Class
- Visit the N.I.O.S. Portal and click on the Register button.
- Now fill all the essential details and then submit the form.
- The window will show four different sections to complete the form.
- The first section on the window in to fill Basic Details.
- Enter the required details regarding your father, mother, phone number, and email.
- It will generate an OTP to validate the details.
- Fill other requirements too.
- The next section is Other Information.
- Here you have to bring upload to the scanned required documents along with I.D. proof.
- Press the Next button.
- You will now have a username and password. These are to secure your information.
Here students need to fill optional information or the miscellaneous details.
Select the subjects you want to opt for your course along with the details of the previous qualifications.
Show your preference for the study center now. You can select for a maximum of 3 centers.
Now you can verify your details after filling it with the Review button. If all the credentials are correct, proceed to Next.
The final step is to make a payment to select the mode of payment and pay the fees.
Details About NIOS Admission Form Application Fees
- For one subject, the fee is INR 400. It is the same for all.
- They can pay fees either online through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, or with the help of Electronic Wallet C.S.C.s.
- If there is a cancellation in the admission form, then the applicant will be given a refund for the fees.
NIOS is an open study school for people belonging to different groups to have up to pre-degree level. NIPS originated as a similar board with equivalent value as of CBSE in 1989 by the Indian Government. They emphasize strengthening the facility of open school study so that people can learn accurately until a secondary level of education. It has its examination PATTERN along with the curriculum to provide proper certification to the students. You can even enjoy vocational courses after high school. Visit our site nios.ac.in for more information.
Documents Needed to Fill 12Th Class Admission Form:
- An identity proof which must be valid
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Valid proof for D.O.B.
- Candidate signature
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Residence proof
- Caste or category certificate
- Disability certificate if there
Following are Some Frequently Asked Questions:
N.I.O.S. is an Open school to provide education to each segment of the country. They also conduct regular examinations to grant certificates to the students and follow similar to the credentials of C.B.S.E. and C.I.S.C.E.
At least 33 percent in the mean. It applies to the addition of theory and practical marks. Students need to score minimum of 33 percent together in theory and particles in all aggregated subjects.
N.I.O.S. provides a good range of the subjects to choose for Class 12th courses. For N.I.O.S. 12th Class, students are required to select a minimum of five of all of them given in the list. However, some credentials are saying with at least one language subject or at most two language subjects.
Students can download the PDF to see the class 12th syllabus. They can use the links for subjects like physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, geography, political science, history, economics, and business studies. Also, other topics include psychology, accounting, and computer science.