What to do if you fail in class 12
What to do if you fail in class 12
Students who are living in Bihar and failed in Class 12th exam can take admission in BBOSE to get their higher secondary certificate. It is giving you an option where you are not required to attend any formal school and still able to give the exam. There is a BBOSE study center in Patna who can help you to prepare for the exam with good grades.
Documents for BBOSE admission class 12th
- Photocopy of Aadhar card as identity proof
- Caste certificate
- 4 passport size color photos
- Original failed mark sheet of class 12th
Eligibility criteria for BBOSE admission in class 12th
- Age of the applicant must be 15 years or above to get admission in class 12th
- Applicant must have cleared the secondary level exam or appeared for a higher secondary exam to get admission in BBOSE in class 12th.
Procedure to apply for BBOSE admission class 12th
Online process for admission
- Visit the official site http://www.bbose.org/ and register yourself with valid email id and password.
- You will get the registration form where all the details must be entered. This information consists of personal details, basic details, subject selection, etc.
- Choose the BBOSE study center in Bihar based on the block you have registered. Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Review the form and fill the application fees through different payment gateways.
- Finally, take the print of the application form for future use.
Offline process for admission
- Go to the official site http://www.bbose.org/and download the form.
- Fill the application form and get the photocopy of the required documents. An applicant can seek help from a BBOSE consultant in Patna and fill the form.
- Lastly, you need to send the form with a demand draft to headquarter.
10th, 12th फेल विद्यार्थी निराश ना हो, अपना साल बचाए।
Steps to get admit card for BBOSE class 12th
BBOSE admit card for class 12th failed students would also be available on their official site. You just click on the link of the admit card and enter the required credentials. Separate admit cards are allotted for theory and practical exams.
How to check result for BBOSE class 12th?
To check the result you need to visit the official site and enter all required details like enrollment number and click submit. You can get results on the screen along with the option to download it for later use.
Why to seek NIOS admission if failed in class 12?
Students who failed in class 12th board exam and could not get continue education in formal school must go for NIOS. This National Board of open schooling gives them the option to reappear for class 12th without going to formal school and thus continue their further studies.
Students who failed in 2 or 3 subjects can get admission in NIOS and reappear for it. It is like a second chance where without going to formal school they can give exams and clear in the same year. Thus they are getting 12th certificate without wasting their year.
How BBOSE study center in Patna can help you?
Students who failed in class 12th and took admission in BBOSE can go for BBOSE coaching center in Bihar. One such BBOSE study center near me is https://www.openstudy.co.in/ where trained and experienced faculties are always ready to help students. Our study center has a friendly environment so that students feel comfortable and also find it easy to connect with teachers and other students.
If you are also looking for the best coaching center in Bihar for BBOSE go for the open study where you can be trained under professional faculties. Weak students who could not clear 12th form formal board can make it possible to get good grades.
Why choose us?
Students who see admission in NIOS or BBOSE but unable to prepare by themselves can go for the BBOSE coaching center in Bihar. Students who enroll in this study center are prepared based on the updated curriculum. Some of the reasons to seek admission in this study center are as follows:
- BBOSE online coaching center can help you to prepare for exams through online classes. So, even if you are unable to attend class still can get good grades.
- Weak students are given proper attention and trained in their style.
- Frequent mock tests are conducted to boost the confidence of students.
Tips and techniques are taught by teachers to make the concept easy.