National Board of Open Schooling and Examination (Nios) was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India during 1989 and it comes under Union Government of India.
The Following are the Process of NIOS / bbose Admission 2022 in Class 12:
Nios Admission Form:
If someone has left the schooling and now want to continue his school education from National Board of Open Schooling and Examination (Nios) than he/she must go through the Nios admission form collection and submission process. The Nios / bbose admission registration process for this session are already begins from the 1st January 2022. The Nios /bbose admission forms are easily available on the respective site or in counter itself.
Qualification Proof for admission in nios / bbose board :
As per National Board of Open Schooling and Examination (Nios) / bihar open schooling and examination (bbose) Admission Criteria respective candidates must have their qualification proof as like, Class 10th Marksheet, Passing certificates from their any past recognised Board for further registration process for Class 12.
ID Proof for admission in nios / bbose board :
The Candidates must provide their ID Proofs in prescribed mode by the OPEN UNIVERSITY. Candidates have to submit their AADHAR CARD/ PHOTO ID PROOF/Any other.
Age Limit admission in nios / bbose board :
For NIOS 12th admission, the minimum age limit is 15 years as on January 31, 2022. Students who born on or before January 31, 2007, can also apply for NIOS class 12 admission 2022.
How to Apply for Nios / BBOSE Board for Class 12 in 2022?
Following are the steps for applying admission form online:
• First of all, visit the official link https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/registration/index?stream_code=1&block_code= 12. It will open the home page of NIOS, 12th form.
• Read the instruction given and Select State and Identity type, Enter Identity number and course applying for.
• Click on the submit button and it will redirect you to the next section i.e. basic details.
• Enter basic details, address and other information correctly in NIOS admission 2022 form and verify email ID and mobile number.
• Now enable the declaration box and click on next button.
• Enter optional details in the appropriate fields and submit details.
• In the next section i.e. Select the subjects for which you want to appear and also choose the exam centre.
• Upload the scanned/soft copy of documents and submit it.
• Now review the form carefully and ensure the accuracy of details.
• Make the payment if everything is correct else edit the incorrect details.
• Now, a candidate can track his/her NIOS admission status online.
Nios Admission 2022 Fees for Open School Admission:
For successful application a candidate who registering for NIOS 2022 will have to pay the required fee.
For H.S (Class 12) General Category Fees Male: Rs. 2000, General Category Female: Rs. 1650.
Exempted Category (SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD): Rs. 1300.
Apart from the above one will have to pay Rs. 720 per subject for each additional subject, to register for that. Students will need to pay Rs. 50 as the cost of the online Application Form. The student will have to pay the NIOS exam fees 2022 after the confirmation of admission to be eligible to sit for the exam.
Open Study Centre – NIOS Class 12 Coaching Institute and Admission Center in Patna Bihar
Open Study Centre in Patna, Bihar which is India’s Leading Open Study Institute, which provides you High Quality education, flexible learning and Open Study Centre is private, non, traditional, alternative educational institute which has excellent in cleaning NIOS, BBOSE and CBSE.
Be sure to subscribe our official YouTube channel @ OpenStudyCenter.