NIOS Admission Stream- 2
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)
Students who are unable to achieve success in board exams often look for alternatives for themselves; NIOS is a better option for these students. Under this, they get a chance to give it again.
The Department of Human Resource Development (Government of India) established National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in the month of November of 1989
NIOS Admission for Failed Students
Table of Contents
NIOS Admission Stream- 2 2022
The NIOS board is right for students from secondary and higher secondary schools who could not sit in the examination or succeed which are affiliated with recognized boards. The Students of this stream will be eligible to sit in the October-November, 2022 Secondary/Senior Secondary Public Examinations of NIOS.
Eligibility for NIOS Admission Stream- 2 2022
1. Eligible Criteria For class 10th –
- In order to appear for class 10th examination, the candidate must be at least 14 years of age.
- Children who have passed 8th standard at the age of 14 can also apply for secondary course
- Student who already passed 10th exam and want to improve their marks through NIOS board are also eligible for secondary course.
2. Eligible Criteria For class 12th
- In order to appear for class 12th examination, the candidate must be at least 15 years of age.
- The Senior Secondary Course is for those who have taken out the secondary level examination
How to Apply for NIOS Admissionin Stream-2
1.Online Application Procedure for NIOS admission in stream 2 –
- You must have a valid email ID and password to get admission in the NIOS course, so you can log on to the NIOS website
- After Registration You need to click on ‘admission’ tab. After clicking choose The Option stream 2.
- Now proceed to login and fill the application form properly.
- Students can also take admission in this course through transfer of credit facility.
- Now student can pay application fee through Various Medium of Transaction. The Options are debit card, credit card and net banking. Demand Draft is another Option For Students
- After submitting all the details, you get a print copy of application form. After ityou send it with required documents and your 2 photographs.
2.Offline Application procedure for NIOS admission –
- You also Have a offline option for NIOS admission, For this you need to visit NIOS official visit and click on ‘admission’ tab. Now You have to select Offline admission form.
- After it, You will be redirected to link of application form. Click on link and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form with your hands and attach 2 photographs as per the rules.
- Finally you have to Enclose application form with required documents along with Demand Draft. The Number of bank Draft is two
- One Bank Draft of amount Rs. 4,000/- and another Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- both drawn in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling. The Demand draft with the form is send to the following adress
The Adress is following :
Regional Centre, Patna : Lalit Bhawan, Ground Floor, Bailey Rd, (JawaharLal Nehru Marg), Pin Code – 800001
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
Documents Required for NIOS Admission
- Valid Proof of Identity Like Aadhar Card.You Have Requirement of Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Valid Proof of Adress, where you live.So You have Requirement of Photocopy of Address proof
- 4 passport size photographs(coloured). The photographes are of recent Time
- Original Failed Markehsheet of class 10th/ class 12this also require for admission in NIOS.
- For Admission You must Haveor Your class 10th/class 12thOriginal admit card
Failed Students क्या करें ?
Choice of Medium of Instructions
Sr. Secondary Course
- Political Science
Medium For Examination: The examination question papers will be bilingual. That is, in Hindi and English. These rules will be applicable to secondary and senior secondary. A student who chooses a language will receive the question paper of the same language and will also have to answer the questions in the same language.
Subjects Offered by NIOS-
- Candidates of Class X can choose the following subjects to appear in the NIOS Board Examination. One of which will be the language (you will have 15 options available).In addition,mathematics,science, social studies, economics, business studies, psychology, home science, typewriting (two languages will be as substitutes)
- Candidates of class 12th can choose the following subjects to appear in the NIOS Board Examination. Three Language Options Are Available. You Have to chose any of two, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography, computer science, political science, economics, commerce, accounts, home science, sociology are also the subjects
Want to Discuss about NIOS Admission?
10th, 12th में फेल / कम अंक वाले छात्र 60 दिन में अच्छे अंक से पास करे।
Fee Structure for Stream-2 NIOS Admission 2022
How to Check Admit Card?
National Institute of Open Schooling will release Class 10th and
Class 12th NIOS hall ticket through its website. NIOS Exam Admit Card 2022 will be released separately for theory and practical exams. Students will be able to access the admit card of NIOS on its website nios.ac.in.
How to Check Result?
Visit the official website of the NIOS that is nios.ac.in. then find the link stating NIOS Class 10th Result or NIOS Class 12th Result. Then click on the desired link. After that enter the credentials. Then click on the Submit button. The NIOS Result will appear on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to NIOS Admission 2022
A: Yes it is valid and it’s a government body. So you don’t have need to worry. The candidates who have obtained pass certificate from this board is valid and recognized and its certificate is equal to other CBSE and ICSE boards of education.
A: You can participate in Both exams simultaneously. CBSE is a Regular Board and NIOS is correspondent Board. So technically there is no problem to appear in both exams.
A: It is most valuable, because NIOS is a government body and it’s the third largest board in India. So if you appear in NIOS Exams you have a permission to saw this certificate in Government Job exams.
A: The Admission is valid for 5 years from the date of admission.
A: The fee concession is for female and SC/ST / Ex-Servicemen and Differently abled.