NIOS Admission Class 12th
NIOS Admission Stream 1 - 2023 Class 12th: Check Admission Dates, Eligibility, Fee Details, Documents, and Admit Card
NIOS Admission 2023-2024
NIOS 12th Class Admission – Are you looking to NIOS Admission for Stream 1 class 12 for 2022– exams? You can take online admission for academic session 2021. Admission is open by online mode for class 12th students in stream 1.
The NIOS degree is valid in most of the higher exams and reputed colleges. Below are the details on the NIOS online admission, exam details, eligibility criteria, and document requirements, admission fees, and admit card.
Table of Contents
NIOS Stream 1 Class 12th Exam 2023
The NIOS examinations are held twice a year in April-May and October-November for the class 12th students. The stream 1 exam is open for students who could not pass class 12th students from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board. The fresh candidates willing to take an open school course can also appear for the class 12th exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Class 12th stream 1
Students willing to take admission in NIOS stream 1 class 12 exam have to follow just two eligibility criteria.
- The minimum age is 15 years.
- A class 10th certificate from a recognized board
NIOS Online Admission Procedure for Class 12th
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
Documents Required for NIOS Admission 12th Stream 1
- Recent color Photograph
- Valid ID Proof
- Valid DOB Proof
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Valid Address Proof
- Caste certificate
Failed Students क्या करें ?
Medium of Instructions For Class 12th
The NIOS exam usually takes place in two languages: English and Hindi. You can also choose any regional language of your choice at the time of registration. NIOS board allows multiple languages as a medium of the exam.
Subjects for NIOS Stream 1 Class 12th
- Class 12th candidates can select any one of 8 languages. The other subjects they have to study in the curriculum: Psychology, Painting theory, Employment skills & Entrepreneurship, Sanskrit, Urdu, Hindi, Geography, English, Home Science, Physics, History, Library and Inform. Science, Sanskrit Vyakaran, Economics, Chemistry, Political Science, Mass Communication, Military Studies, Sanskrit Sahitya, Mathematics, Data Entry Operations, Computer Science, Physical Education and Yog, Sociology, Bharatiya Darshan, Tourism, Biology, Accountancy, Introduction to Law, Military History, Veda Adhyayan, and Business Studies.
- Each NIOS subject carries more than one paper. You must choose a minimum of five subjects including one or a maximum of two languages from Group ‘A’ and the other three to four subjects from another group.
- You can also take up two additional subjects. You can choose a maximum of seven subjects.
Want to Discuss about NIOS Admission?
Fee Structure for NIOS Admission Stream 1
How to Check Admit Card?
- Visit the NIOS website: www.nios.ac.in
- Browse the link “NIOS Admit card 2022”
- Type in your 12-digit enrollment number and select your “Admit Card” type.
- Click on “SUBMIT” to open the webpage of NIOS admit card
How to Check Result?
- Go to the official NIOS website
- Browse on the link – NIOS 12 Results 2022
- Fill your details
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button
- The result will appear on the screen
The NIOS results for stream 1 Class 12th are generally announced six weeks after the last date of examination.
NIOS 12th Admission status 2022
NIOS online admission for class 12th is open for all learners. Fill up the NIOS online application form for admission to the session 2022. The last date for the Block 1 (April-May) exam is 15th September 2022. Those who wish to secure admission for the Block 2 (Sept-Oct) exam should register before 15th March 2022. You can contact our NIOS admission consultant in Patna to conduct the full admission process.
Frequently Asked Questions - NIOS Class 12th Admission Stream 1
A: You can pay the admission fee online on the NIOS official website i.e., sdmis.nios.ac.in. The fee can be directly deposited online by Debit card/ Credit card / Net Banking.
A: The date of the birth certificate issued by a Municipal Corporation, or any Municipal Body, a Village Panchayat or any other body authorized by the registrar, Birth and Death by the Government of India, and the Aadhaar Card issued by Govt. Agency is a valid date of birth. For orphans or street children, etc., a medical certificate in respect of age issued by a Government Hospital is also a valid proof of date of birth.
A: Yes, In case of loss of Identity Card, a Duplicate Identity Card can be issued only after lodging an FIR with the concerned Police Station by the learner. Apply to the concerned Regional Centre of NIOS along with the attached original copy of FIR, the bank draft of Rs. 100/- and two recent photographs. You can see detailed guidelines on the NIOS website in this regard.
A: Yes, a learner is free to choose subjects of his/her choice from the list displayed at the NIOS website and prospectus. You must consider the Passing Criteria and Certification Criteria, as required for other Boards/Universities for further education. You can also visit our NIOS study centre in Patna to learn a detailed guide on admission process and subject selection.
A: NIOS provides some exceptional facilities that a regular mode of schooling can not. Here are the facilities listed below.
- Flexibility of not attending classes
- Flexibility of multiple chances of completing a one year program in 4-6 years
- Any age group can apply for the course/program
- Flexibility of on-demand exam, i.e., it allows you to take an exam according to your choice