NIOS Admission For 12th Failed
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)
NIOS for Class 12 Failed Students in 2022 – NIOS is a National Board under the Government of India which facilitates examinations for secondary and senior secondary. NIOS also offers various vocational courses after school. The Department of Human Resource Development (Government of India) established the National Institute of Open Schooling. Under this, students from various Education Boards can sit in the re-examination and get good marks and make their future brighter. NIOS allows one to take a direct examination in class 10th if one has done a basic elementary education and class 12th if one has passed class 10th or any equivalent of the same.
NIOS Admission for Failed Students
Table of Contents
NIOS Stream 2
Stream 2 of NIOS is for those students who couldn’t pass the exam or couldn’t appear for the exam to save one year. These students were unsuccessful in the Oct-Nov exam and can give an exam under stream 2 to save previous one year.
Eligibility for Class 12th NIOS admission Stream 2 2022
- The minimum age limit for any aspirant should be 16 years of age.
- The candidate must have cleared class 10th from a recognized board to apply for NIOS class 12th.
- Student who already passed 12th exam and want to improve their marks, they also have a chance. through NIOS board these students are also eligible for this course.
How to apply for Class 12th NIOS Admissionin stream 2
- By clicking the official link, the home page of the NIOS 12th form will be opened.
- Then the student must select the state and the identity type, then he/she must enter the Identity number and course applying for.
- Then the basic details of the student should be filled.
- After clicking the declaration box any additional details, if available, must be filled.
- Then he/ she must select the subjects for which the student wishes to appear and choose the exam center.
- The soft copy of the required documents must be uploaded and the payment must be made.
- Offline NIOS Application Stream 2 Application Procedure –
- Student also has an offline option for NIOS admission 2022, for this the student will have to download the application form from the website.
- After downloading the application form, students need to fill it in their own handwriting completely and affix the photograph and sign at the specified spaces.
- He/she needs to enclose the filled-in application with required documents and Demand Draft.
- One Bank Draft of amount Rs. 4,000/- and another Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- both drawn in favour of Secretary, NIOS. The Demand draft with the form is sent to the following address
The address is Following:-
Regional Centre, Patna : Lalit Bhawan, Ground Floor, Bailey Rd, (JawaharLal Nehru Marg), Pin Code – 800001
FAILED in 9th or 11th?
Documents Required for Class 12th NIOS Admission
- Identity proof like Aadhar Card, passport or ration card.
- Birth certificate for proof of date of birth
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar card/water bill/electricity bill/voter ID/ration card
- Signature (preferably in black ink)
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet to apply for NIOS 12th exams 2022.
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Ex-serviceman certificate for candidates applying under Ex-serviceman category
Failed Students क्या करें ?
Choice of Medium of Instructions
For Class 12th:
- Political Science
Medium For Examination: The examination question papers will be bilingual. That is, in Hindi and English. These rules will be applicable to secondary. A student who chooses a language will receive the question paper of the same language and will also have to answer the questions in the same language.
Subjects offered by NIOS
For class 12th
- Hindi (301)
- English (302)
- Bengali (303)
- Urdu (306)
- Sanskrit (309)
- Mathematics (311)
- Physics (312)
- Chemistry (313)
- Biology (314)
- History (315)
- Geography (316)
- Political Science (317)
- Economics (318)
- Business Studies (319)
- Accountancy (320)
- Home Science (321)
- Psychology (328)
- Computer Science (330)
- Sociology (331)
- Painting (332)
- Mass Communications (335)
- Data Entry Operations (336)
- Environmental Science (333)
- Tourism (337)
- Introduction to Law (338)
- Library & Information Science (339)
- Arabic (341)
- Military History (375)
- Military Studies (374)
- Physical Education and Yoga (373)
- Early Childhood Care And Education (376)
Want to Discuss about NIOS Admission?
10th, 12th में फेल / कम अंक वाले छात्र 60 दिन में अच्छे अंक से पास करे।
Fee Structure for Stream-2 NIOS Admission 2022
How to Check Admit Card?
The student will have to visit the official website – sdmis.nios.ac.in to download the admit card. After entering the enrolment number and selecting the hall ticket type, the student will be able to download the admit card. Separate admit cards are released for theory and practical exams.
How to Check Result?
The student will have to visit the official website- nios.ac.in, and click on the link stating class 12th result 2022 and enter the desired credentials. After clicking the submit button the student will be able to view his/her result.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to NIOS 12th Admission Stream-2 2022
A: The student can appear for the NIOS exam for a maximum of 9 times.
A: An application for correction in basic details can be submitted through the respective study center. Also, all applications for the changes have to be made before appearing for the exam.
A: It generally takes two months to get the confirmation by the admission authorities. NIOS administration sends a message on the registered mobile number will an enrolment ID and mobile number. This confirms the student’s admission.
A: Yes, a student can apply for it if his/her admission period is not over yet. The admission period generally is 5 years from the date of the admission.
A: Students are required to attain 33% of marks in order to pass the examination