Open Board was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India during 1989 and it comes under Union Government of India.
How a Student can Get Admission in Open Board For Class 10?
A learner needs to be at least 14 years of age. A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
A student must follow the admission form submission criteria before the final admission process.
What is the Process of Admission in Open Board Class 10?
The following are the steps which shows how a class 10th candidate can get admission in Open Board:
• First of all, visit the official link https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/registration/index?stream_code=1&block_code=12. It will open the home page of NIOS, 10th form.
• Read the instruction given and select State and Identity type, Enter Identity number and course applying for.
• Click on the submit button and it will redirect you to the next section i.e. basic details.
• Enter basic details, address and other information correctly in NIOS admission 2022 form and verify email ID and mobile number.
• Now enable the declaration box and click on next button.
• Enter optional details in the appropriate fields and submit details.
• In the next section i.e. Select the subjects for which you want to appear and also choose the exam centre.
• Upload the scanned/soft copy of documents and submit it.
• Now review the form carefully and ensure the accuracy of details.
• Make the payment if everything is correct else edit the incorrect details.
After all the above Process student must go through the other document submission process which are as follows:
• Aadhaar card or passport or ration card or other identity proof.
• Birth certificate for proof of date of birth.
• Address proof i.e. Aadhaar card/water bill/electricity bill/voter ID/ration card.
• Signature (preferably in black ink)
• Recent passport size colour photograph.
Admission 2022 Fees for Open Board:
- For successful application a candidate who registering for Class 10 Open Board 2022 will have to pay the required fee.
- For H.S.L.C (Class 10) General Category Fees Male: Rs. 1800, General Category Female: Rs. 1450
Exempted Category (SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD): Rs. 1200.
Apart from the above one will have to pay Rs. 720 per subject for each additional subject, to register for that. Students will need to pay Rs. 50 as the cost of the online Application Form. The student will have to pay the Open Board exam fees 2022 after the confirmation of admission to be eligible to sit for the exam.
OPEN STUDY CENTRE:
Open Study Centre in Patna Bihar which is India’s leading Open Study Institute, which provides you high quality education, flexible learning and Open Study Centre is private, non, traditional, alternative educational institute which has excellent in cleaning NIOS, BBOSE and CBSE.
Be sure to subscribe our official YouTube channel @ OpenStudyCenter.