BBOSE Admission 2022
BBOSE (Bihar Board Of Open School And Examination)
BBOSE Admission 2022 – If you live in Bihar and you are not able to give the 10th or 12th Board exams for some reason, you need not panic. This is because it is a great option for you to go to this exam and that is BBOSE. Through this, you can give the 10th or 12th Board examination. Even if your marks are not good, you can get good marks by joining the exam through BBOSE. If you talk about the establishment of BBOSE, it was established in 2011. It is a unit running through the government.
BBOSE Admission for Compart Students
फॉर्म भरे जा रहे है – NIOS या कोई अन्य बोर्ड एग्जाम में फेल हुए छात्रों के लिए पास होने का सुनहरा अवसर
Eligibility for BBOSE Admission
1. BBOSE Eligible Criteria for Class 10th
- If you have to sit in the 10th test of BBOSE, your minimum age should be 14 years. You can’t join if you’re below your age.
- Also, One Good Thing is That, There is no maximum age limit to enter this course.
2. BBOSE Eligible Criteria for Class 12th
- You should be 15 years old to join the 12th test. You will not be allowed to join if you are younger than this.
- The Senior Secondary Course is for those who have taken out the secondary level examination.
- Just as Secondary Course, there is no maximum age limit to enter in this course.
How to Apply for BBOSE Admission
- In order to take online admission, you must be required to register with BBOSE website.
- For this, you should have a valid and functional e-mail id and a password.
- If you are coming the first time then you will have to create a password for the system for which you click the button Click Here for New Registration.
- Clicking this will appear the registration page where you enter your existing, valid and functional email-id.
- Then you enter a password which can be Minimum eight characters at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.
- After that, you again come to the login page where now you will enter the same e-mail id and password which you enter in the register page.
- Now fill the application form with your personal details such as name and age and subject.
- Now you can pay the application fee through Various Medium of Transaction. The Options are debit card, credit card, and net banking. Demand Draft is another Option for you.
- After submitting all the details, you get a print copy of the application form. After it, you send it with the required documents and your 2 photographs.
2. Offline Application Procedure for BBOSE Admission 2022
- You also have an offline option for BBOSE admission, for this, you need to visit BBOSE official visit and click on the ‘admission’ tab. Now you have to select Offline admission form.
- After it, then you will be redirected to the link of the application form. Click on link and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form with your hands.
- Finally, you have to enclose the application form with the required documents along with Demand Draft.
- One Bank Draft of amount Rs. 4,000/- and another Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- both drawn in favor of CEO Of BBOSE The Demand draft with the form is sent to the following address:
Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE)
CNLU Campus, Nyay Nagar, Patna-800001
Documents Required for BBOSE Admission 2022
- Valid Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card. You have a Requirement of Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate is also required for getting admission in BBOSE
- Original Failed Mark sheet of class 10th/ class12th is also required for admission in BBOSE.
- 4 passport size photographs (coloured). The photographs are of recent Time.
Compart From Any Boards
Choice of Medium of Instructions
Medium for Examination: The examination question papers will be bilingual. That is, in Hindi and English. These rules will be applicable to secondary and senior secondary. You will have to answer in the language of the question paper you choose. Like if you choose the English language question paper, then you have to answer in English only.
Compart / Fail Students क्या करें ?
Subjects Offered By BBOSE
Fee Structure for Admission BBOSE 2022
For Class 10th
For Class 12th
Want to Discuss about BBOSE Admission?
10th, 12th में फेल / कम अंक वाले छात्र 60 दिन में अच्छे अंक से पास करे।
How to Check BBOSE Admit Card?
Bihar Board of open school and examination will release the 10th, 12th BBOSE hall ticket through its website. BBOSE exam admit card 2022 will be released separately for theory and practical exams. Students will be able to access the admit card of BBOSE on bbose.org
How to Check BBOSE Result?
Visit the official website of the BBOSE that is bbose.org. Then Find the link stating BBOSE 10th result or BBOSE 12th result. Then click on the desired link. After that enter the credentials. Then click on the Submit button. The BBOSE Result will appear on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to BBOSE Admission 2022
A: Yes, of course, BBOSE is a government body. Its certificates are acceptable by every private and government organization. So you can easily apply for any competitive exam or government jobs. And this says that For CLAT the certificate of BBOSE is acceptable.
A: Yes, IIT and other private and government institutes accept the BBOSE passing certificate. With BBOSE certificate, you can take admission in any private or government institutes. In its, You can submit the certificate of the Bihar board of open school and examination.
A: BBOSE is the recognized board in India. It is running by government bodies. So Candidate passed class 12th from a recognized board that is BBOSE are eligible to appear in any entrance examination. You don’t have any issues with it. So don’t take tensions if you are in BBOSE course
A: No, students can not apply for a change of exam dates, but in case of any clashing of their exams, they can contact the officials. Exams dates are fixed by the rules of BBOSE. But if students have other issues then they can contact the officials, officials solve their issues.
A: A student will have to secure at least 33% marks to clear Bihar open school 10th and 12th exams. If the student got less than 33% marks then it is marked as a failure. So for the passing certificate, you have to score at least 33% marks. One time hard work give you success.